Around the County
- Dunes: Visions of Sand, Light & Shadow
New Works by Bob Canepa, on view now at the Wildling Museum, Solvang, California. https://wildlingmuseum.org/exhibitions
- Studios on the Park, Paso Robles - Handcrafted for the Holidays -
November 30-December 30. https://studiosonthepark.org/for-art-lovers/#exhibitions
- Cambria Center for the Arts - "Small Gems"
and Works by Marcie Begleiter, November 5-December 31.
- Paso Robles Art Association, Studios on the Park - "’Tis the Season"
November 5 - January 4, 2023. https://www.pasoroblesartassociation.org/exhibits
- The Clark Center
Steve Andrews exhibits his work during November and December at The Clark Center in Arroyo Grande. https://clarkcenter.org/about/art-gallery-2/
- Art Central, SLO - "Little Treasures"
December 2-January 30, 2023. https://artcentralslo.com/gallery/
- Mari O’Brien’s painting, Road to Perdition, acrylic/oil pastel, 25 x 28”, is in the online exhibition, Political Storm 2022, at Las Laguna Art Gallery, through December. https://www.laslagunaartgallery.com/2022storm
- Vicky Hoffman’s recent piece upRooted, is in an exhibition at Blue Line Arts, 405 Vernon St., Roseville, California. This exhibition is a long-standing tradition of collaboration between Crocker Art Museum in Sacramento and the Kingsley Art Club. December 3-January 14. Reception: December 17, 4-8 pm.
Art Center Morro Bay
- Winter Faire & Juried Craft ShowAll mediums, including cards, ornaments, 2D and 3D art, jewelry and more. Runs November 10-December 31.
SLO Museum of Art
- "Dirty Laundry"
December 2 – February 27. California-based artists explore the environmental and social impacts of the fast fashion industry. https://sloma.org/exhibits/coming-next/
November 19 - March 5. Home/Work presents the work of fourteen notable contemporary artists whose work together questions our collective experiences of home.
- "Nature of Acquaintance" - Photography Exhibition
November 4 - January 2. Nature-themed show with work by six photographers, including CCPS member Jaye Pruett.